শনিবার, ২১ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Can You Feel My World of Training

I sometimes would like to run through the duty-free market entrance of the tourist areas, and rank among those disorganized visitors. I actually won the sense of accomplishment that was difficult to get from my sore and numb muscles. When you heard a thing that happened in Tokyo, you would think that it was not cool thing at all, and the thing was that there was a small group of people who were keen on running did not contented to take part in the usual group of "jogging in parks", on the contrary, they were passionate about running on the opposite direction of pedestrians in the city.

If you want to choose a ornament for your attitude, and then running in the outside will be your suitable representative. I do not know whether you are likely to keep an eye on runners that you come across on road, but I will. We will encounter runners during ordinary running, and we may find that they will run with their sweethearts and friends, and there are also runners like me who will run by myself.

In addition, different people will hold different running ways that range from wearing headphones, hanging kettles on waits as well as putting on unique running shoes.

Everyone will regard comfort and safety as themes and then carefully or casually dress up themselves slightly. I hid behind my dark glasses and looked at each same kind. Looked at their stiff calf muscles, I inwardly thought that how long would I run if I wanted to have such a neat gesture. Furthermore, I also inwardly said to myself:"Hey, you have to flow more sweat".

Running people look just like a sparse but organized constellation diagram. You are bone to come across the same runner unavoidably supposing you run across the same site in the same time interval.

People will knowingly nod and simile to each other. Sometimes I will stop my steps and breathe heavily, and the other person will even turn his head and wave to me. When I was not clear that it was provocation or greeting, the only thing I could do was to squeeze a smiling face with my residual strength, and then gathered up the ache meat, moved forward a few steps as possible as I can.

There is a target in my heart at present. At this year, I have already entered for a 100 km long cross-country race that is going to be held in Japan's small Tian Yuan city in May 9. Under the circumstance of not knowing whether I can do it or not, in order to make myself run up, I just need a driving force. Nowadays, I begin to train myself to run on mountain road, gravel road, asphalt road and unsurfaced road.

As a matter of fact, at times I was too tired so I stopped and ate a piece of cake in shop near the roadside, and now and then I met a restaurant I would also run into it and had a taste. But I finally began to run. The body can not avoid aging, and someday I am going to meet the dispute situation that I have no effort to do the one sixtieth part for my old age. Running is neither for losing weight, nor for saving your declining body, but for waking up your asleep enthusiasm, responsibility and attitude towards life. As long as you run up, it is likely for you to make yourself live in a heartbeats accelerating world regardless of the gathering clouds and rolling mists above you.
?

2013 ford escape stop online piracy act spear of destiny rock hill sc kate middleton pregnant national book awards jessica sutta

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন