বুধবার, ৩০ মে, ২০১২

Ben & Cassie: Feels like home

Well I am typing this in the car right now

on our way home from Canada.

We are in the middle of Idaho and it smells

like tar mixed with a feedlot.

So that's nice...

Here is what our weekend getaway in Canada consisted of

Food:

1: Asian Chicken Salad 2: Fries and Gravy, the only way to eat them in Canada! 3: Southwest Quinoa Salad

Hailey:

?1&3: The only way she would ever sit still or let me paint her toes is while she was sleeping, I had to be so careful and make sure she didn't move. 2: She?loves the fireplace, little pyro 4: The cutest thing in the world, she fell asleep with Ben, my heart melted.

Carly's Graduation of course

*(graduation is a big deal in Alberta-Like US's version of Prom with the fancy dresses etc.)*

Didn't she look gorgeous??

We decided to do a little comparison from my grad five years ago..

Apparently we like red!

The weekend was so great,

I always get knots in my stomach

the morning we have to leave,

because I don't want to leave.

Even though it rained all weekend and I

got sick on Sunday it was still perf!

We got in a lot of play time my baby sister Hailey,

card games, family?time and ?of course we ate our weight in

delicious food!

And some more pictures for good measure:

1:Our backyard 2: Too rainy to swim





Oh Canada, till we meet again!

matt kenseth bridge to nowhere primary results dale earnhardt jr michigan primary school shooting daytona 500 winner

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন