বৃহস্পতিবার, ২১ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

RolePlayGateway?

Image



PLOT



In a small town, where everyone knows everyone, there is a caf? known as a maid caf?. It's name: Gabriel's Caf?. They are the first in the states, drawing from the success in Japan. No one imagined it would have been so successful. Now, five years after its first opening, it is thriving. People come from all over the states to visit the first maid caf? where they are treated to gourmet food, pastries, coffee; the very best of things. Of course, running the caf? isn?t an easy task. With orders to fill and people to manage, the shop has converted to a 24 hour caf?.

Despite the success of the caf?, four particular people house a secret. Their blood is unique. How so? They don?t even know. That is until a group of people come into town, drawn by the scent that smells of sunlight. These strangers house a secret of their own as well. They are vampires. Drawn to the scents, a series of events begins to unfold, including a string of murders that are being pinned to the four strangers. Can the business survive with the murders happening just down the street, or will something unexpected happen? And also, what exactly are the four unique people? Who knows.





CHARACTERS



Farah Koehn - Owner of Gabriel's Caf? - Played by Shadow of Samael
Waitress - Open
Cook - Open
Waiter - Open

Vampire - Open
Vampire - Open
Vampire - Open
Vampire - Open

Female Outfit
Male Outfit

Note: This role-play takes elements from the anime Kaichou wa Maid-sama and the movie Once Bitten with a bit of True Blood [i.e. Fairies]. All and any credit goes there. Vampires are not to be Twilight Vampires. If they are exposed to the sun for too long, they will simultaneously combust. If you need any information, let me know and I shall answer them as best as I can. Also, as you can tell the spots all are colored by the gender they are to be. Blue - males, red - females. Also, all pictures are to be anime, semi-realistic, or realistic pictures. I do not want to see a picture of a living person i.e. celebrities or otherwise known people.




RULES



  • First Rule: Follow the Rules | I do not have very many rules. All I ask of you is to at least read and follow my rules. If this cannot be done, then please do not join. This role-play was created for everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. If you cannot do that, then you are free to hit the back button. Should for any reason you do not follow my rules, I will ban you from my role-play. I put a lot of work into my role-plays and all I ask is that you follow the simple rules I will put out for you.
  • Second Rule: Characters | I am not new to role-playing. I have been role-playing for the last thirteen years and although I do not consider myself anywhere near professional, characters are to be as detailed as possible. This is a given to most role-plays and if you cannot give me details via a character sheet, how do I know you will be able to put out in the role-play? This might seem unfair or whatever, but all I ask is that you give me details. And please, for the love that is all, do not create a mary-sue/gary-stu. I know that it can be a bit difficult to not create one, but please do refrain from doing so. Characters are to appear twenty-one years old and older. The youngest I will accept a character is at nine-teen years old.
  • Third Rule: Literacy | Although I have been role-playing for a long time, I do not consider myself adv. literate. I do not usually have a problem with words per post, but if you do not know the difference between were, where, and we?re, I will not accept you. Be able to grasp the basic concept of grammar, and should you find yourself in a pickle, just ask for help or look it up. This role-play is here to help you grow as a writer and hopefully expand on your vocabulary. I prefer the quality of a post to the quantity of a post.
  • Fourth Rule: Be Committed | I am not asking a lot for this rule. I know that real life comes first, but should something happen and you find yourself unable to post for a few days or a few weeks, I expect notification of your departure so that we may remove your character for a while until you return. Should you decided to depart from this role-play, please notify me ahead of time so that we can work around your character. I do not wish for us to be stopped simply because your character is interacting with another. Excuse your character out of a situation if you have to, but please do not leave us hanging.
  • Fifth Rule: Reservations | None. I am not taking reservations. This isn?t a first come, first serve role-play either. I will determine characters based off of their character sheet and from their writing sample which will be explained in the next set of rules, however; I do require that you at least notify me if you plan on making a character.
  • Sixth Rule: Posting requirements | Posts are required at a 300 word minimum. The only reason why I am imposing this rule is because most of the RP?s tend to die due to one-line sentences and so forth. I do not want this role-play to die. Because of this requirement, I am also going to request that you send me a sample post written by you, NOT from another role-play, to me via your character sheet. There is a spot provided for you to post your sample post. The sample must contain the required 300 word minimum. This may seem harsh, but I have strict guidelines for this role-play as well as high expectations. Again, I do not want a post from another role-play. Trust me, I will find out if it is.
  • Last Rule: Obey | Like the first rule states, obey my rules and we shouldn?t have a problem. If, for any reason a rule cannot be obeyed, or you find yourself in a conflicting situation, remove yourself from it or ask for assistance. I do not bite and I am more than willing to lend a hand should you ask for it.

Warnings included but are not limited to | Mild adult situations | Mild explicitly such as gore, blood and violence | and language. If you are uncomfortable with these warnings, you are free to remove yourself from this thread.




If you are interested, click this LINK and fill out an application

Source: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RolePlayGateway

andy williams Lady Gaga New Girl Avalanna Gigi Chao Jimmy Hoffa Ed Hochuli

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন